I don’t know what I was doing, but I had fun doing it.
ALERT: FREE LA FASHION EVENT!
Food trucks, pop up shops and hottie blogger girls. What more could you ask for on a Sunday? Left Coast Fashion will DEFINITELY be there!
From the Patch:
The historic Hollywood Tower is set to host its second major fashion pop-up event featuring Kate Bosworth’s JewelMint, Designer Blaque Label, William B, radio station 98.7 FM and L.A.’s top fashion bloggers and stylists on Sunday, March 4 from 12-4pm. Taking place in the heart of Hollywood just off the 101 Freeway, the iconic Hollywood Tower Apartments, has invited the best of L.A.’s lifestyle pop-ups and A-List food trucks to cater to the residents of Hollywood and the surrounding areas for an afternoon of shopping, music and food. Entry to the event is FREE!
#streetstyle #FASHION | Its a chilly, albeit sunny, day in LA.
- Slim-cut Black Pinstripe Suit – Kenneth Cole (from overstock.com)
- Sweater – Express for Men (circa 2003)
- Black Shirt – Nordstrom (excellent woven!)
- Tie – Express for Men (circa 2003)
Invest in timeless pieces that will rarely go “out of trend.” Half of my wardrobe is made up of items I picked up in college that are still relevant and stylish today.
Also, a tip for everyone, use texture or pattern in there to break up solids and give your outfit some pop!
Always willing to help you find your classic style. Questions?
- “I’m sorry, that’s your spot, you were here first, my bad.”
- “I’ll be there early because there’s literally no traffic.”
- “The 405 is totally clear.”
None of the above.