10 the Hard Way…10 Instagrams and the “why” behind them showing up in my feed last week.
1. What an interesting bag of chips, right? Going on a road trip with Steph this September, and it will literally be a preppy’s dream come true. Starting in NYC for Fashion Week, followed by a night in Montauk, up through Newport, Rhode Island, and then to Martha’s Vineyards, Cape Cod and finally out of Boston. I am breaking my GTH pants out for this one!
2. I thought twice about posting this, but ended up saying what the hell. Cool concept by putting this on the bathroom mirror at Cafe Gratitude Larchmont, but then again…you’re in the bathroom at Cafe Gratitude Larchmont, and unless you get that angle right, it’s straight urinal.
3. Steph got these gorgeous Sicky S2 Tortoise frames, so naturally I had to take a blogger boyfriend type of shot with them. I used to steal my Pap’s cool shades all of the time, so I made him put these Sickys on, and wanted to see who thought I wore them better than Pap. I lost.
4. I posted this picture of my cool little Peg and Awl chalkboard and the message scribbled on there out of sheer pride. I’ve been renting my studio out periodically thanks to Airbnb for about two years now, and I’ve never had a bad review (knock on wood). Airbnb has allowed me to meet some super cool people from all of the the world, and I am grateful for kind guests who respect my space!
5. Again with the vanity…who looks best in their shades? Pap won by a LANDSLIDE.